Friday, August 15, 2008

Group Blog for Ohio Chapters

Ohio currently has two active local chapters of the Autistic Self Advocacy Network: the Central Ohio chapter (Columbus area) and the Southwest Ohio chapter (Cincinnati-Dayton area).

A Northeast Ohio chapter is under discussion.

This blog will address issues of statewide, national, and international interest. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to bring any matters to our attention. We can be reached at asanohio AT hotmail DOT com.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I am offering horse back riding lesson available for beginner and special needs children and adults. I specialize in developing children/adults into becoming safe and knowledgeable riders. 

I strive for the rider to use their more non abrasive ways to control the horse. The goal is to teach you to control the horse with movements of your weight and pressure. We go with more of a dressage style of training horse and rider.

I myself have been giving horse riding lessons and training horses for 14 years. I have shown successfully in 4H, "Open", AQHA, and ApHA circuirts. I've trained and showed in hunt seat, jumping, western pleasure, trail, contesting, and dressage. I enjoy teaching others about horses/riding and am very patient with all my students. I have attended Lake Erie College and ATI OSU for equine studies in training, facility management, and breeding. I have also taken classes to be able to provide lessons to special needs childern/adults. As of right now, I am developing a program focusing on the interaction and development of skill with special need individuals through horses. I have had wonderful results and our program is currently growing.

Please contact me via email BridgetLaForceHorse@gmail.com